Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word and uses the JHIA Submission Template provided on the Submissions page of the journal web site.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Submission Template.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Peer Review have been followed.
Scientific papers based on original research
Work in progress
Work in progress, practical case reports, technical reports, etc. that will not undergo scientific peer-reviewing
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.